Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Tuesday of Tuesdays

Oops, maybe 2:30 AM is too late to get to sleep. I woke up this morning just in time to realize that I was really late for chemistry. I decided to get another hour of sleep and study the chapter myself. It wasn't too bad, it was another concept I've had before, and I actually think it makes sense this time.

In trig we had an exam that I blew thru. I'm really glad I'm taking it again, it really does make this transition easier.

This evening I hung out with Ashley mostly. We watched Gilmore Girls, which we haven't done in a long while. After that she went home to do homework, and I actually sat down and watched a TV show for the first time in a long while! I watched Father of the Pride, that new adult-ish computer-animated series. It was pretty funny, I might have to start setting some time aside for that.

That reminds me, I'm also in the middle of laundry... Post again soon

1 comment:

  1. It is all about balance. Glad you are finding yours. Love mom

    ReplyDelete