Thursday, September 9, 2004

Training is finally over! I'm not a new hire anym...

Training is finally over! I'm not a new hire anymore! I may be the lowest totem on the pole, but I'm on the pole at least. The graduation ceremony was cheezy as ever; there were about two dozen guests present. But it was much appreciated that the company would make the effort. And I got an award for perfect attendance thru training.

This morning was a little less exciting. Ashley's really having a bad week. Her bank was charging her $400 on an overdraft account she never opened. Her car is on the fritz and she's had nightmares that it'll catch on fire. She's still in high school, and that fact is really getting to her now that she's in class. And to top it all off, Ty visited the high school the other day. Her period isn't helping her mood any. She's even starting to get fed up with Cassie, which I've never seen from her.

Oh yeah, and my math teacher gave us an assignment to use the school's tutoring services. It wasn't an explanation or a tour, its an assignment for points. (Didn't I just get out of high school?) On the plus side, I went into the room today, and it's a really great study atmosphere, so maybe I'll end up using it after all.

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you on having teachers that have no clue y'all are in college.

    I think I need to come down there this weekend and cheer you and Ashley up! You both need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Chris, Congratulations on being the bottom totum. Hope you like the real work, and can live with the crazy schedual. We are proud of you!! Love you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete