Monday, September 6, 2004

No school Monday or Tuesday, and I'm lovin' it! I...

No school Monday or Tuesday, and I'm lovin' it! I get to sleep in for a change, and I get a chance to play Neverwinter Nights! Its such a sweet deal!

Work tonight was pretty usual. I'm not looking forward to the aftermath of Hurricane Francis, but I may actually be spared for another week since Hurricane Ivan has just been spotted. I had a lady tonight explain that hurricanes were either scary or boring. I guess that's one way to look at it if you live there.

I've been keeping up with homework, but having no school has helped that. I just hope that my normal work schedule will clear things up. I'll be fine if I just don't procrastinate.

I'm missing Ashley, but we had a good weekend. We're both starting to catch cold, but it hasn't slowed me down yet. I'm not so sure about Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment