Sunday, September 19, 2004

Day Off

Finally, a day off. Why did that take so long to get here? I hope I get used to this schedule.

Work is still pretty good, but it's getting hard to drive in and park and find a desk. Once I'm on the phones I actually feel pretty good, but just the process of getting to that point is a work of patience.

School isn't as bad. Maybe thats just because I've been doing that for 13 years already, so I know what to expect. Having one and two classes a day is really, really nice, and I'm staying current with my homework for the most part. Today I need to do a bunch, but that's what this day off is designed for.

At least Friday was payday, that made it all worth it. Oh yeah, and I got a real credit card to buy gas with. Its a Capital One Platinum and it has a whole $300 credit limit. Thanks a lot. That will go a long ways when I have a car emergency.

Oh well, back to homework for a bit. Love you everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris, this is dad.

    It sounds like you are doing good, maybe a little too busy? Hang in there. Congratulations on the credit card. It's a start.

    Tomorrow I see the cardiologist for the first time. I think he will do a stress test (put me on a treadmill and watch my ekg). I'm feeling good today except for a cold that mom gave me ha.

    Take care, Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete