Monday, September 13, 2004

They work!

Indeed, the speakers do work. They don't blow me away and redifine my listening experience, but they work, and they're bigger than the ones that go to the stereo. Thats all that counts, right?

Alright so I've learned my lesson. No more buying speakers from shady guys in parking lots.

But work was pretty good. Very strange day; my team had no coach (which is very bad when you need one to override something), and no actual place to sit. I ended up sitting in the back where the Quality Assurance people usually sit. But other than that, it was actually a pretty good evening. Especially since tomorrow I have off from work!

1 comment:

  1. HI Chris, Are the speakers for the car or house??? They are too big for a car aren't they. Anyway sounds like your life is good right now. Thank you for remembering to call me on Sun. I was so happy to hear your voice. I dont think I talked to you as much as I wanted but wanted to let you talk to dad also. O well next time.
    Everything here is normal, just plugging away at school and work here too. and football of course. Catch you later Love Mom

    ReplyDelete