Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Dream Time

interesting dream, i'm gonna forget it if i don't write it down. i was on the run from the law for being some kind of super soldier\robot. i always started in a run-down apartment building that had been converted to a movie costume warehouse, and i'd so some fancy shooting and kung-fu and get away. for some reason, i was always worried about getting my satellite dish away with me.

then my mind would hit the reset button and i'd start back at the beginning, but with the prior knowledge of what i'd done. i had several friends with me, some from life and some not. then i woke up when she text messaged me. good thing she did, i would've been late for school!

1 comment:

  1. That definatally qualifies as a weird dream. You seem to have been watching the matrix too much and are stressed out about work.

    ReplyDelete