Sunday, September 26, 2004

Good day off

Why are days off always shorter than working days? It was a good day, but way too short. I actually woke up at 10 today, which was an accomplishment for me. I went to church with Ashley, and spent most of the rest of the day with her.

We went to Hancock Fabric to get flannel for pajama pants, and watched an RC car race in the parking lot. After that, we rented a bunch of movies from King Soopers and vegitated for a while. How does 3PM turn into 7PM that quickly? Anyway, Ashley went home, and I finished my Spanish composiciĆ³n, called my family, and now here I am with almost nothing to show for a day off. Doing nothing is supposed to be more relaxing than this. Oh well.

School and work tomorrow, but only 1 class, and then Tuesday is no work, so its all good. I did watch Castaway today, and it reminded me of a very important point: tomorrow is another day that may bring some welcome surprises! Bring on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment