Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'm still alive!

Despite my recent lack of attention to my blog, I'm still ok. Actually, I've been quite good of late. I'm keeping up with classes. Chemistry and trig are actually getting to the fun parts of the respective classes, and Spanish is still hanging in there. I tried really hard to mess up my chemistry lab today, but the worst that came out of it is I burned a pair of hefty tweezers instead of using the tongs. Not too bad.

Ashley and I have been having a bit of a rough time, but only because I finally told her that I wasn't happy with current arrangements. We talked a little, and she freaked herself out, and now we're talking about things. She agreed to talk to her counselor at school about depression, and the counselor gave her a direction to go. So Ashley's gonna start feeling better, hopefully.

As for today, I had a really bad impulse to spend some money, so I researched a bunch of computer parts and decided I really didn't need any of it. The feeling was still lingering, so I bought a programming book on Visual C++ that I've needed for a while. I've still been learning Java, but eventually I need to learn to do something useful with C++!

So yes, I'm still alive and kickin.

1 comment:

  1. I want the whole story of this sometime. Whenever you feel like talking. PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete