Friday, October 8, 2004

Blah

The last couple days have been... kind of... blah. There's nothing wrong with them, but they haven't been spectacular either. I just feel like I'm not really at wherever I am. I get up, I do my thing, I play a computer game and I go to bed.

I'll say this though. Its better than feeling stressed out.

Jackie's ivited us to go to CSU tomorrow for a marching band competition. Hopefully I can get up to that, that would be really fun. She's also suggested having a party for Fuzzy's 21st birthday, even though its a ways away, like the end of November. Its something to look forward to.

Maybe thats whats missing. I haven't seen my friends in so long, ever since I started working. I guess I should've expected it, but it's really wearing me out. The fact that we can't just have spontaneous parties anymore is really kind of sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment