Saturday, October 2, 2004

Hard Night

Tonight was very difficult for me. I went into work with the same attitude of "it won't be that bad" as usual. That ended up being really wrong.

To be fair, only the first 2 hours was really bad. The night got better as it went along, so I guess I should be thankful for that. Something about the entire night was a little... off. I got a ton more calls that I had to transfer, I hardly fixed any problems, and I had more irate customers than usual. We were even sitting in a different place than usual, which we normally do on Saturdays, but it threw me off for a bit. I think I just must've gotten my share of bad calls tonight.

I need to figure out how to sleep less and still be awake. Maybe I'll turn to coffee, it works for other people. I'm just kidding, but waking up at 11AM makes days off of school really, really short. For a few seconds there, it felt like I never left the call center floor. Time for that resumé to start working its magic!

Speaking of which, I did get one e-mail back. It was for a sales associate position. I ask for a programming job and they give me a sales associate offer? WTF?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris, Sorry to hear about your bad night. I am sure the next one will be better. People do seem to have moods in waves. I bet if you ask your co-workers, they had harder calls also. Is Mike L working there still? Do you guys see each other? Have you made any friends at work? That helps me sometimes. Call us today please. Dad is planning to come out next weekend. I miss you and wish you well. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete