Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hoidays are Fun!

Yes indeed, hoidays are truly the joy of life! My car came back from Cooper's running like a brand new Civic, and no more clicking while turning! The week was mostly uneventful, besides a small LAN party. I started building a new model aircraft, an A-10 Warthog. It's going together very nicely, but for most of the week, most of my tools were in New Mexico.

On Thanksgiving Thursday, I had a piece of pie at Ashley's before I left for New Mexico. The drive was uneventful, except for my insanely improved gas mileage. I've started to compile the Harry Potter Book-On-CD's onto MP3 CD's that my new car stereo can use, so I can get all 10 hours of The Chamber of Secrets on to one CD! That made the trip nice.

I got to spend all of Friday in New Mexico, and we had our turkey and all the usual sides, and everything was excellent! My parents and I got caught up on life and business, and we spent most of the day watching the CU-Nebraska football game and Spike TV's Bond-a-thon. I also helped Zach get Half-Life 2 on his computer. My parents "kicked me out" on Saturday, because the weather was supposed to turn nasty. Indeed, just as I got back home, the snow was beginning to collect.

Saturday night we gathered at Kristen's house to celebrate her 21st birthday, and after food and cheesecake we went out to see a movie. We drove to a couple of theaters and weren't able to get into the movie we wanted, so we played mini-golf in Colorado Mills Mall.

Today I went to chruch with Ashley and then just hung out around her house. We ate leftovers, watched The Musketeer, fixed her computers and even did a little room-cleaning. It was a good Thanksgiving break, but back to the flurry of school tomorrow. Two weeks left, and then I'm free for a month! I still need a job though...

No comments:

Post a Comment