Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Ashley Con't

Well, I guess my feelings for Ashley are leveling out again. I was pretty pessimistic at one point. Now I just feel... neutral. I love being around her, but we're still not getting any further. Not that I know where further is supposed to be.

I'm still feeling.. almost bored. I don't feel as much animosity as before, that's one thing. She's fun to be with most of the time, the sex is still as great as ever, but there's no adventure. Maybe that's more than just Ashley.

I don't really feel like anything interesting is happening in my life, and I rationalize that if I wasn't tied down to Ashley I could somehow seek adventure. I could try new things, new people. Somehow I know that dumping Ashley wouldn't solve this, but it sure makes sense to my subconscious. Maybe I'm depressed, I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Okay we need to talk. This just seems to be getting worse, not better.

    ReplyDelete