Sunday, November 14, 2004

Let the good times roll

The weekend was pretty good overall. Saturday Ashley was at another craft fair, so I did quite a bit of nothing. I worked on more programming, and I'm actually getting somewhere now! still lots to work on. Today I did some homework, like the huge take-home test for trig. OK, its not that huge, but there's some strange problems mixed in there. I finished most of it then realized that it's not due until Tuesday and said "screw it." But you can bet I'm gonna finish it early tomorrow because...

Tomorrow is the 15th, the day before the 16th, which is when Half-Life 2 is going to be released worldwide! You can bet I'll be on my computer tomorrow at midnight waiting for my copy to unlock. I splurged and bought the game a couple days ago and pre-loaded it over the internet, so when it unlocks it'll already be on my computer! And I got the deluxe pak, so in a few weeks I'll be swimming in HL2 paraphernalia! Its gonna be so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Is it up yet? Is it up yet? *bother, bother, bother*

    ReplyDelete