Monday, November 8, 2004

Last night of waiting!

This is my last night as a person without broadband internet. It's almost as big as graduation! (j\k) But truly, I'm really excited. All week I've been catching myself trying to download humongous files. I'm so ready for fast internet that I think I have it already!

The weekend was decent. Mom came out on Thursday and it was really great to see her. I visited with her a few times, and Saturday night we went and saw her friend's movie premier. It's an amatuer film called Solataire, and its kind of about a crazy guy with multiple personality disorder. I can't really say much more than that, because if anything is published about the film they'll be disqualified from the film festivals they've submitted to, but it was decent.

Ashley was at the Nativity Craft Sale all weekend, and before that she was preparing her stock, so I really didn't see much of her over the weekend. Sunday afternoon everyone finally crashed at Kristen's house, and after she left for CMC, Ashley Jackie and I went and drove around. After a couple of stores we stopped at Old Chicago and had dinner. That was fun.

Today I did a few things. After Spanish, I went to the bank, and after that I went to another store. See protected post for reasons, as they concern Ashley's Christmas present. :P Even though she never reads this...

Ashley and I hung out this evening, which was fun. We just sort of caught up after not really getting much time to ourselves. She couldn't stay long because we both had things to do, but I was really glad she was at least able to come over!

Exams in Chem AND Trig tomorrow. That should be interesting. As long as it doesn't interfere with my cable install...

1 comment:

  1. Well since Halo 2 came out... today? Damn why didn't I get an Xbox... Red vs. Blue is having a whole "halo week" thing and have 3! yes 3! episodes avalible in the next 2 days, well 2 are already up, another one later today... good test of cable internet there.

    Ooh DSL tip from someone who's had problems, if it rejects the connection after a couple weeks, unplug all the cords from the modem, plug them back in wait for the flashy lights and it should work again. Oh and get virus protection that is current. Worms and trojans suck major monkey balls.

    Good luck on your round of midterms, your gonna need it!

    ReplyDelete