Saturday, December 31, 2005

Quick update

Ok, quick update before the New Year's Party at Kristen's. I inprocessed with the 651st ASG on Thrusday, and they told me that the next drill was the 6th, 7th and 8th. Right thru the middle of my vacation. So I moved that to the 2nd thru the 5th, Monday to Thrusday. Ashley and I went to the cemetery in Ft. Morgan this morning and visited her father; that was very sombre and peaceful. She's still angry at him, but she's getting better. Tonight is the party at Kristen's as usual, but Jackie's in Georgia with her family, and Kelly's pissed off that we didn't go to her and Will's house. That's ok, we're still expecting Holly and her Chris, possibly Lyssa and her boyfriend, possibly Ed, and lots of other people we haven't seen. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment