Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back to Life

I'm back from New Mexico today. I had an excellent trip. Once again, I got to see the New Mexico tradition of luminarias; dozens of candles in paper bags lining the streets to lead baby Christ to each home. It's beautiful to see them. We also went shopping in Santa Fe and saw the new Narnia movie. Very relaxing trip.

Now that I'm back home, I have a lot to get figured out before school begins. First, I have to inprocess with my Army unit here at home, and find out what's going on there. I have to arrange my CU schedule and finances, then hopefully a job and a new place to live. And somehow, I'm supposed to this all with about a week to work with, since Ashley and I are going to Glenwood Springs for a vacation next Wednesday thru Sunday. That's going to be so much fun! Oh, so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment