Sunday, July 23, 2006

Last Faire Trip

Well, yesterday was my last trip down to faire for the season. I had a good time. I tried to trade out my leather-bound journal for another style, but the owner didn't keep that style in stock at the shop. I wondered around taking picutres for Jackie, and I caught a few good ones. A little after lunch-time, I got volunteered to be a step-and-fetch (grabbing food) for Ashley's entire shop, and then Jackie and her boss. Interesting, but next time I demand a tip! And that was most of the day.

Afterwards, Ashley took me with a good number of the wench camp residents to O'Malley's Pub in Palmer Lake. We just had dinner, but a few of the older women had some drinks too. The pub did have one unique feature; when you order a steak or a burger, you just get the raw meat, and then you use their communal grills to cook it to your pleasure. It was a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment