Friday, December 17, 2004

Chris the Grinch

I'm harboring a lot of negative feelings tonight. I don't know why, I just wish everyone would stop bugging me. The day was going fine; I was having fun with my new computer game, then Ashley came over and we laid down for a little while (nothing sexy whatsoever), then I went for a workout. I felt fine about everything.

I guess I noticed something when Nancy came home and started bitching about work. About how they're gonna fire her any time now. She's been saying that for two months, and she hates that job anyway. That kinda put me in a bit of a bad mood. Then Ashley called and said she was done with work. I asked her if she wanted to come over, and she said she'd rather me come to her house. I start thinking about how we've done everything at her house for the past couple of weeks and its getting really boring, but I go anyway. When I get there, she has me wrap her packages for people, all off of the dollar rack at Target. Tiny, irregular packages. And Cassie is being a nuisance to no end.

I think I might be depressed tonight. I can't tell. I need sleep. I still need to submit my CU transfer app. I wonder if my grades have been posted yet? Sigh. I need to binge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris, sorry you are having a sad day. come seee us, we will eat healthy food with you and go for walks:). Or call. Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete