Sunday, December 26, 2004

Bliss... Mostly

It's been a very nice Christmas indeed. Ashley got me an extremely nice leather jacket, and my grandma didn't get me an ugly patch-work leather jacket at Big Lots (sigh of relief). I'm still waiting for a new mattress from my parents, but that's coming tomorrow or Tuesday, and that will be very nice. I got a bunch of little stuff from everyone, including cordial cherries and IBC Root Beer, some useful things like scissors from Marcy, money of course, and and kinds of other cool things. I guess I didn't make out like a bandit, but I got what I wanted so I'm happy.

Ashley got a couple of very nice gifts as well. I gave her a pea coat and purse she wanted from Old Navy. Also, her Grandpa Bob gave her a little shotgun patented in 1900, to match her .22 rifle from the same year. She's gonna end up with an antique gun collection if Bob has his way!

I'm a little ashamed for trying to unsuccessfully jump Ashley's car. I jumped it backwards and probably ruined at least the battery. To be fair, her battery wasn't marked well! Somewhere on the positive pole is supposed to be a red marking, and there is none. Anyway, now I get to help her fix it. Maybe we can get her turn signal fixed as well, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment