Saturday, December 18, 2004

Ashley's Fish

Today has been decent I suppose. I had an in-progress weigh-in at the recruiter, and despite not working out enough, I'm still down half an inch since last week. I headed over to Ashley's for a bit after that, and found out she had gotten a 20 gallon fish tank and base cabinet from one of Pattie's firends. Where in the world does she have room for a 4 foot cabinet and a good-sized fish tank? I hung around for a little while, but pretty quickly I got fed up with the idea and left.

I think that mood inspired me to shift my room a bit, so I moved around the boxes and the bed a bit. Now there's room behind my computer chair, and I can actually scoot back and stand up. I even have a good chunk of uninterrupted floor space.

After Ashley got off of work, I decided to go back. Ashley now has the tank in her hallway, and it acutally looks pretty good there. We spent most of the time setting it up and filling it and transfering critters.However, she realized she'd need to clean her room and make room for the junk she was storing in the hallway. We cleaned a little, but while we took a break Ashley was admiring the tank and her goldfish. I can tell she's really excited, and if cleaning her room is involved then I'm happy too.

When I got home 30 minutes ago I found a pleasant suprise. My Half-Life 2 stuff that I ordered with the game finally arrived! It came with a baseball cap, a few posters, the strategy guide to the game (too late), and even a postcard from one of the cities in the game! I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment