Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas in New Mexico

Well, I spent the first part of my break at my parent's place in New Mexico. I had a very relaxing time. Looking back at the whole trip, I only left the house a few times. I got to meet my sister Jeannie's boyfriend, who was recovering from a bout of some sort of colitis. He's a nice enough guy, but he has a long and colorful history in Los Alamos.

The family opened packages on Christmas eve. I made out with a bunch of new tools, which I can certainly use. I've also got a gift card to Best Buy, which is always handy. On Christmas day, my brother Zach and I went for a run around the neighborhood, and I really didn't keep up very well. Dinner was very good: lasagna, sides, and pecan pie. My parents had saved the frozen pie from Thanksgiving.

I planned on staying a bit longer, but my family is also planning on coming up to Colorado, so I drove back today. This should give me a day or two to clean the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment