Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mini-Reunion

Hey all, just a quick update. This weekend, my dad came up from New Mexico, and my dad's uncle and a couple of his cousins came from California to Colorado for a visit. I followed them all around Saturday and we met with quite a few relatives. However, the person of honor was my great grandma Jean. She's 86 years young and battling cancer, so she's usually quite tired. This time, with my dad and his cousins, and a couple of my aunts and their children and grandchildren, grandma perked up and held out for quite a few hours as everyone talked on her front porch. She still seemed frail and tired, but she was also excited to have so many of her generations in attendance.

School has been going well, but it's certainly picking up pace. A rhythm is slowly starting to form, and I just need to adapt my schedule to it. I'm working quite a bit again this week, but nothing like the first week, thank god. Don't worry, my studies still come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment