Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Almost Break

One more physics midterm is done, and now I just have to survive the week to make it to the fall break and Thanksgiving. Its hard to believe that this time last year, I was still at AIT, still a month away from coming home. Graham's in Iraq now, along with who knows how many other people I remember. One thing's for sure, I'm thankful that I'm still home with friends and family. I'm really looking forward to getting down to New Mexico. And Ashley keeps mentioning that she's got her Christmas shopping pretty much done. I guess I should start my shopping soon. Or at least think about what I'm getting for people.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you can get me!

    It starts with a p and ends with a lane ticket!

    In all seriousness I don't really want anything except for lack of stress.

    ReplyDelete