Sunday, February 12, 2006

Scary week ahead

Good week and weekend. The photo mosaic program is coming right along - it does pretty nice work. I'd show you if I had storage space. Saturday I took the liberty of wiring the house with Ethernet jacks; it wasn't expensive, and now our Counter-Strike Source games will be much more fun. That night, Ashley, Jackie, Jeremey and I took a bit of a double date to Fascinations in Boulder, just for fun. Jeremey was the only one who bought anything, but it was fun looking around for a bit. Jackie had a very good night, I'll just put it that way. Sunday, Ashley's family had a get-together and I got to tell my war stories from training. Other than that it was pretty quiet.

This next week is going to be hectic as all get out. I've got my usual homework load, plus Physics and Calc 2 midterms! Be afraid! Actually, Physics should be alright, I feel pretty comfortable there. Calc on the other hand, I'm gonna be spending lots of time studying for Wednesday night.

Then next weekend, both my family and Mike are going to be visiting. I'm just thankful that this is all after midterms. Good thing there's no drill this month, too.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your midterm! You're gonna need it. And since this is your first big scary test that you're actually scared about, just try to relax. It does wonders. Eat something sometime during the day, but not within two hours of the test. (Test is at 7, don't eat after 5, but eat lunch or a really early dinner)

    And then, once your done, go have a good time! Massive quantities of computer games are good for that. Try out the new set up for yourself, because I'm assuming (most likly wrongly) that you've been spending too much time studying to play it yourself.

    ReplyDelete