Monday, February 6, 2006

Happy Birthday Me!

This weekend and today have been exceedingly much fun! Saturday we held my birthday party, and we had quite a turnout. We of course had Ashley, Cameron, Jeremey and Jackie, along with Kelly, Will, and Holly. Jackie provided the "keg" as promised... an enormous 5L keg of root beer. Excellent root beer, might I add. Ashley made a huge feast for us, and we could only scratch the surface. We mostly hung around, getting blasted out by Dream Theater, until Jeremey and Jackie left for their first date together. (Cue the audience, "Awww".) The rest of us watched movies and talked high school and gossip.

Sunday was of course the Commercial Bowl. In addition to Ashley, Jackie, Cameron and Jeremey, we also had Cameron's brother Kyle. We watched, laughed at the good commercials, got bored to death by the game. I worked on my CompSci project a bit; a photomosaic program. Jackie stayed a bit too late, and decided it would be best to drive up Monday morning instead of risking the roads that night. So she stayed here, in Jeremey's warm bed. Nothing too serious happened, so I hear.

Today hasn't been anything too special, except that I'm now 20. It doesn't really change anything; I'm already of-age for most things, and still can't drink. But that's ok, it's still cool. Happy Birthday to me, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment