Sunday, November 20, 2005

CU! and planning for the future

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I got my letter of acceptance from CU this week, so I've been busy trying to get ready and register. I've been putting off decisions about what to do when I get home, but I've decided to start setting things in stone. I'm going to register for CU and find a job somewhere. If I can afford it, I'm going to try and get an apartment and move out of my grandmother's house. Living there is a great arrangement, but I feel like it's time to get out more on my own. I just hope I can find a job to support that.

I contacted my unit back home, and they say there are no plans to deploy just yet. Lets hope that holds off until at least June! I'll have a better idea when I get home and talk to my unit in person.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting into CU! And on finding out that you aren't getting deployed.

    Have fun with the apartment search, you might wanna get in touch with Holly and see what she knows about the area, and of course I'm gonna have to visit.

    ReplyDelete