Sunday, May 22, 2005

Almost done in New Mexico

Well, visiting my parents has been very relaxing. I'm glad I came! The trip hasn't been action packed, but I really appreciate that. Pretty soon, I'm not going to have the luxury of sitting around reading for hours on end. Oh well.

We did go for a hike today at one of the local pueblo ruins. I enjoyed it, not as much for the ruins as just going for a hike with everyone. It was nice to see Zach and Jeannie having fun being with the family. I don't see them as much as I'd like to, even when I'm in New Mexico.

Also, my parents and I saw Episode 3 today. Shweeeet! I knew the general plot, but it still managed to suprise me. Seeing Anakin's turn was shocking and horrible, in a pitiful sort of way. It was also kind of fun explaining Star Wars trivia to my parents, but I would definitely like to see it with someone else who would catch the nuances of the series. Someone who would really appreciate the gap that the movie filled.

Oh well, off to bed. I've got lots of driving to do Tuesday.

9 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment