Tuesday, April 5, 2005

First Library Time... Ever

I never knew library time was so liberating! Not that the machines in here are really exciting; they're so far locked down I'm surprised I can use the keyboard AND mouse! And the network's also closed, so unless I'm sneaky I can't hook up my laptop. That's ok, I've still got my precious internet.

Things are good. Nothing new in school, except the end of semester is fast approaching.

I did end up telling Ashley about the schedule crisis, and she looked a little teary-eyed, but I suspect she saved the real breakdown until she got home and went to bed. She's glad to know, and I think she's actually a little excited about the preparations. It means she gets to go shopping for stationery and not feel guilty (or get in trouble)!

No comments:

Post a Comment