Thursday, April 17, 2008

Setup and Prep

I've spent most of the week doing extra bus runs, because they need the help and I need the money. My attendance in classes has suffered, but as I mentioned, most of the heavy lifting is already done. I haven't been going in to the Rational Data office either. Just too busy.

Meanwhile, people have been coming in to town. Jackie flew in yesterday, and my mom and her friend arrived last night. Dad and Jeannie are coming in tonight, and Zach and his girlfriend will not be in until tomorrow.

Tonight was spent mostly preparing the rental property for the reception, and tomorrow looks to be spent the same way. After that, off to the rehearsal, and the next day... my single life is over. I think I can handle that.

1 comment:

  1. Chris,

    What have you done today to get physically fit? Make sure you are walking at least 10 minutes per day and extend that each evening until you fly...

    -Your Conscience

    ReplyDelete