Thursday, April 3, 2008

License to Wed

Today I took off a couple of classes to deal with some of the wedding details. First, Ashley and I went to the county records building and filed for our marriage license. We'll need to sign it on the wedding day, then turn it back in for recording, and finally we'll receive our marriage certificate back. I never knew it worked that way.

In addition, I drove to Aurora today to try and demystify Tricare insurance. Of course, I had scarcely more luck than usual. Nobody can give me any guarantees until the wedding is over and my bride-to-be is in the DEERS system, and no clerk is an expert on any coverage option because every option is managed by a different contractor. It's thoroughly frustrating.

Beyond that, we have a few more wedding details to work through, and the shower is this Saturday. I'm a busy guy, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment