Tuesday, March 11, 2008

St. Baldricks Around the Corner!

St. Baldrick's BeforeHey everyone! If I haven't told you yet, this Saturday I'm participating in a shaving event for St. Baldrick's Foundation. It's a fundraising group that funds research on children's cancer. It's a great cause that my dispatcher encouraged me to join.

Here's the deal. I'm going to get my head shaved. Bald. I know its not a huge stretch for myself, but its for a great cause. If you would like to sponsor my hair loss program, even just a few dollars, you can donate at my sponsorship page. Chris's St. Baldrick's Sponsorship Page! Every little bit helps, and I appreciate any help you can give. There are a lot of causes that deserve this support, but to me, children's cancer is particularly unfair. No one should have their childhood marred by such an experience.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment