Sunday, March 9, 2008

Grizzly Rose Run

The week was fairly uneventful. I had a pre-surgery consult to have my wisdom teeth taken out. Scary prospect, but I'd much rather have it done under sedative than have an army dentist with local anesthetic and a line of people waiting behind me.

Friday night I had a run taking some students down to the Grizzly Rose. Only problem was, I dorked up the start time. I arrived at 9:30 for my pre-trip, only to realize that I was supposed to start at 7:30 and finish at 9:30. Turns out, my supervisor had called me, and I had been in the computer science labs, where I get almost no cell phone reception. It was less-than-catastrophic, because two other buses had squeezed on a few extra passengers each and covered it. I pre-tripped, drove down to the Rose, and sulked in the parked bus until it was time to leave. The third return trip bus didn't arrive either, so the two buses were again just a bit overpacked. Terrible run.

No comments:

Post a Comment