Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break, A Bit Early

Tomorrow I'm going in for wisdom tooth removal surgery. All four. Two of them will be next to nothing, and one of them should be fine, but they'll be digging for the last one. I've decided to go through a civilian surgeon rather than waiting for the Army to do the surgery. Granted, it would be free with the Army, but the Army dentist will almost certainly not use a sedative, only local anesthetic. I don't want to remember a thing, so I guess a little out-of-pocket expense is a worthy investment. The timing of the surgery was supposed to be carefully placed to miss as little class time as possible and recover over spring break, but I'll still be missing two days. I should be able to make it up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment