Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Mexico for the Holidays

With summer break coming quickly to an end, I decided to head down to New Mexico last Saturday. It was optimal timing, as I was in attendance for Jeannie's birthday dinner and the big day, her first day back to LAHS, and Zach's last few days before he heads off to his first year of college at New Mexico State. My dad and I also got to go hiking and geocaching, but we didn't find our chosen cache before the weather forced us to move along. I also saw The Simpsons Movie with Dad, and Rush Hour 3 with Zach. Decent, funny movies in both cases, but I think the company was better than the movies themselves. And for Mom, we found Photoshop Elements 5 to help her compile her many family photos digitally. It was just the break I needed before I get back into school mode. Oh, and on the drive back today, I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on audiobook. Great read (or listen, in this case), I highly recommend the entire Harry Potter series now that they're all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment