Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Semester Started

Well, yesterday was the first day of classes at CU. So far so good. I think this semester will be good, as long as I don't get bogged down with work. So far, I've got about 20 hours this week, and thats really more than I want to handle. I've got about 9 hours bus driving on a permanent basis, but a bunch of people are still figuring out their schedules, so I've pick up some of the slack. Oh yeah, and I'm working the CU vs CSU football game this Saturday. Wish me luck. I'm thinking about taking a flak vest or my Kevlar helmet, because it's going to be absolutely nuts.

As long as work settles down to about 12 hours a week, I should have plenty of time to get with study groups and office hours and the Arabic Speaking Club, and use so many more resources that I never thought I needed. This semester, it's time to figure out how to be a good student again.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with that game! And tell me the score once it's all done.

    ReplyDelete