Saturday, September 30, 2006

Christmas Dreamin'

I guess Jackie's upcoming birthday has me getting greedy for material stuff, so I've been ogling all the things I want on the internet stores. Scary prospect, I know. I'm trying to get everything together one location, so I'm putting together Wish Lists on Amazon. Too easy.

General Wish List
DVD Wish List

Now, don't buy this stuff from Amazon if you can get it cheaper elsewhere. Amazon has some good deals, but not always the best. And I still enjoy surprises, these are just suggestions! Good hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Do you really need all three core books?

    I'm starting to put Christmas lists together, but not this type, it's the list of things I need to get/make for people. And you're making it way too easy. But I need some help. Badly. Therefore, we need to talk.

    ReplyDelete