Saturday, October 15, 2005

Tattoo!

Yes, I actually got it. And it looks good! It's definitely a different sensation, and the pain wasn't all that bad until KC, my artist, started shading. But it looks good so far, even if it's a little too red to tell. The atmosphere was a little tense, since KC was a bit distracted. One of his best friends left a distressed note to his wife and is currently missing, so obviously KC was not his usual self, but he worked thru it and offered me a discount on future work if I decide to get another.

Other than that, not much exciting happening. SINCGARS is going well, and I'm starting to see why our job is so versatile. We're the field experts of these radios, but you can hook anything up to them! That's why we need to know about the radios for voice, and the computers and GPS for data modes. It's interesting, but I'm not going to bore you with the long-winded explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment