Sunday, January 2, 2005

Sick Day

I guess my new year wasn't as happy as I'd have liked it to have been. New Year's Eve was excellent; we all got together at Kristen's for a party, and everyone enjoyed themselves. We had quite a time with Ashley's PS2. We played DDR for a while, and even tried out Mortal Kombat with the DDR pads. It was very entertaining.

Yesterday morning, however, wasn't anywhere near fun. I can't tell if I had a 24-hour stomach flu or terrible indigestion, but you get the picture. I decided to rest for most of the day, interrupted only by a bout of projectile vomiting. It wasn't fun to say the least.

This morning I feel mostly better, so I'm thankful for that. I had breakfast with my mom, who was in town for the past few days and is heading back to New Mexico. Beyond that, I think I'll just spend the day reveling in the fact that I'm not sick!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... poor thing! Hope you feel better soon and it was just a 24 hour thing.

    ReplyDelete