Friday, January 7, 2005

Happy birthday Rusty Strings

Life's been decent overall for the past week or so. The Army has had me change my diet since I wasn't losing weight. Now, instead of just cutting out junk, I'm actually eating 3 healthy meals a day, and in the past two weeks I've lost 5 lbs. Not bad.

But tonight all that got thrown out the window for Jeff's birthday. I joined he, Kristen and Ashley, and we went out to CB & Potts for dinner. A nice big, juicy burger was just what I needed! I dunno how old Jeff is turning, 24 I think. We didn't even sing happy birthday or tell the waitress or anything fun. Picures ensue:

Potts 1
Potts 2
Potts 3

So yeah, it was good times. We went out looking for Jamba Juice afterward, but they were closed by the time we got there. We headed for Dairy Queen instead, and saw none other than Andy! We didn't stay long to chat, but he gave Kristen and Jeff discounts on their ice cream. After that, we crashed at Kristen's and watched Raising Helen. It wasn't quite as cutsie-horrifying as I had imagined.

1 comment:

  1. *sniff, sniff* You look like you had fun. Oh poo! I need to get Jeff a present! Well y'all had fun and I want more details when I get back.

    ReplyDelete