Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back Into The Fray

School started back up on Tuesday, although I only had one class for the day. My two lab sections would have been pointless without lectures first, and so they were canceled by both professors. So far so good. I had to miss out on my first Components lecture yesterday afternoon to take my CDL tests and get my permit. On my first round through I failed two of the three tests, but this morning I passed them both and got my permit. (Can I take a moment to rant that I hate the Colorado DMV offices? Yesterday it took me 2 1/2 hours just to be seen! All for a 20 minute test. Ridiculous.) I'm headed to a Components lab next, and hopefully I didn't miss anything critical.

PT is getting along, I just hope its going quickly enough. I haven't been able to get into the gym as much as I wanted with my crazy schedule this week. However, I did run for 4 miles on the treadmill last night. As long as I keep up progress, I will be happy. I'm still confident that I can pass the test in February as long as I just keep working.

Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment