Friday, October 6, 2006

Job!

Hey everyone. Long time between posts, I know, but I've been a busy guy, you know. Monday I finally started my new job at Transportation Services and so far, it's really nice. It's less of the computer administration that I was envisioning. So far the only thing I've been doing is data entry, taking all of their driver update forms and updating their databases. But really, its not bad. The people in the office are great, they really make the job enjoyable. I'm quickly learning how things work around the office, and how to fit into that. The only thing I'd really like is more of my own desk, because right now I'm just sort of invading someone else's. Still, it's a job and a good one at that!

Besides that, Ashley and I celebrated four years of dating last night! Can you believe that? Its hard to grasp for me, but its still gratifying. After we both got off work (she's found a new job at the Walking Company) we went to dinner at Buca di Beppo and had a nice time. We challenged the waitress and the cooks a little bit I think, to get around Ashley's tomato allergy. In the end we got some tortellini in pesto sauce, and it turned out pretty nice. Ashley had Terry custom make me a belt back during Faire season, so that was her gift to me. It's really nice! I've only been getting financially settled in the past couple of days, so I still have to get her something.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on four years! Hope you both are doing well.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete