Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Oops!

I just made a little boo-boo. I completely erased the hard drive on my desktop computer. Oops. Those of you who know me know that I just do it myself every once in a while, but usually there's a section of the hard drive that doesn't get wiped. I usually don't lose all of my music, my downloaded files, etc. Oh well, I guess that means I get a completely clean slate!

Life has been good. Ashley and I celebrated Valentine's Day last night; we went to Woody's Pizza, then came home and watched movies. It was really nice! I got Ashley a pair of earrings that somewhat match her promise ring, and a fuzzy green scarf that she's been dying to get for herself. She has been strapped for cash, but she's planning on getting me somthing soon and won't tell me what. Is that mean or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment