Thursday, February 3, 2005

Life is good

Yes, you heard it right, life is indeed good. School's back in full swing, and I'm actually doing homework and keeping up in classes. The army is doing... well, what they always do, telling me to lose weight and recruit all of my friends (which I'm sort of ignoring). Ashley is no longer sick and/or menstural, so we're both happy there.

An interesting note, my aunt sort of aquired a few birds from one of her friends that was getting rid of them, so Ashley got 2 more cockatiels, Grandma got a lovebird, and I, yes Chris, got a cockatiel of my very own. His name is Roscoe, and he's one very cool bird. I sometimes have mixed feelings about having so many pets, but maybe I can start out with just this one. He's pretty cool, after all.

Yes, about the only point I can complain about is my financial situation. After the traffic ticket for expired plates, my car sat for a few days. When I had forked up $100+ for the ticket and new registration, I found out the car isn't running. Thru a series of phone calls to Ashley's grandpa and successive tests, Bob has determined that my timing belt is off, which could be an expensive fix since the belt is buried in the block. So now I'm stuck, in debt, driving around in my grandma's trucks. I hate to say it, but I should get a job. Oh well! I don't have to look that hard, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment