Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bye Bye Jackie!

Well, starting where I left off, last Sunday I went down to the Renaissance Festival. We weren't sure ahead of time who all would go, but we ended up with just Jackie, Holly and myself. Ashley was down with a tummy ache, and didn't feel up to going. But the two girls and I saw the sights and got our fill of the merchandise, the shows, and most of all, the atmosphere. I can't vouch for the Faire's authenticity, but it truly is another world apart from the modern.

The week has been usual, excepting a fairly embarrassing incident while driving a bus through Denver International Airport. No injuries or damage, just embarrassment. Jackie has been packing like a crazy woman all through the week, and it culminated today. After picking up her father and their U-Haul, we packed the small truck, said our goodbyes and took our pictures, and she's on her way. It should only take 3 or 4 days to get to Georgia, the faster the better I'm sure. Best of luck on your trip and in your new home, Jack! You'll be sorely missed. We'll see you soon, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment