Thursday, January 12, 2006

CU Orientation

Drill this last weekend was pretty standard. I met up with most of the people I remembered last time, and met a few new people. And I'm no longer in limbo; they've created a new Information Management section, so I have a place to be. Not really much of a specific job yet, but we'll keep working on it.

Yesterday and today was spent at CU Orientation. I feel like I'm getting lots of stuff done at least. I now have a class schedule; I'll be taking Physics 1, Calculus 2 for Engineers, and Computer Science 2: Data Structures. I'm amazed at my schedule timing; all of my classes are out by noon, every day. Monday Wednesday Friday I have my lecture classes with 100+ people, and Tuesday Thursday are my 25-person recitations. I've seen advisors about switching from Open Option to Computer Science, and I may have to become an Applied Math major somewhere in between. We'll see.

Ashley is moving me into her rental house, so I'm excited about that. I'm a little overwhelmed at all the changes. This will probably be my last night at grandma's, so I'll be out of internet until I can get something in the new house. Gonna have to get that wireless working at UMC.

1 comment:

  1. I seemed to have missed this entry entirley, no idea how, since I check on my friends list fairly often, not that I didn't know this stuff already, but it's nice to read it everyso often.

    So yeah, you know that if you need any help with anything I could possibly help with (physics mainly) I'll definatly be available, and call me anytime at all, and play with skype as soon as you get it working.

    ReplyDelete