Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! It's been an exciting one for me, with many big events. I got married, got called to active duty and deployed, and was received into the Catholic church. (I finally have pictures up in the Iraq gallery.) I've made new friends, learned new points of view, and loved every God-given day! Not to say I wouldn't rather be home; I miss everything about home, and I'm looking forward to being there again. However, there are so many opportunities here, if one opens their eyes.

As for New Year's resolutions... Well, I resolve to make it back home, for starters. I don't think that one should be hard to fulfill! As much as the army likes having me here, they don't want to keep paying us silly Reservists full time. Also, I want to spend more time with my wife and my family. Once again, shouldn't be hard, as I'm spending no time with them currently.

There goes the C-RAM, sounding off for the new year! Let's hope it's a good one, shall we? I love you, everyone! Keep safe!

Chris Confirmation

No comments:

Post a Comment