The Other MRE

Well, I've finished my lastest class on a different Army computer system, a logisitics tracking system that we might actually use. It's an excellent program from what I can tell, but it's so huge that it's difficult to learn, especially without an extensive background in computers.

Today was our last day of something called a CPX, and the first day of an MRX, which they've renamed an MRE. I have no idea what any of those things are, beyond "exercises." The only MRE that I know is a "Meal, Ready to Eat" in the little brown pouch. Whatever the exercise is called, the commo section had to set up the computer network today. So we ended up spending the day running network cables all over the place.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go back to the machine gun range. Apparently the M-249 I qualified with last month never came back from maintenance, so I'll have to qualify with a different SAW. I'm not too disappointed. I'll welcome a little more trigger time.

Comments

  1. Chris, I am glad to have you back on. Will be nice to keep up with stuff so when you can call we can talk about me...Ha Ha love you , mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tired

HL2!!!!!!

Yay! I got balloons last night! I was QA'd twice ...