Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Academic Advising

It's been a bit of a week. I've been working at the internship not quite full time. This past weekend, the Campbells had their belated Christmas party, and Ashley and I attended. It was good to see everyone in Ashley's family.

Today I took the day off of the internship so that I could work for the Army. SGT Nieto and I are setting up for a paperwork updating event called an SRP, and that setup is going well. Also, SGT Nieto is just fun to hang around.

This afternoon I met with Lesley McDowell, the CS undergraduate adviser. We talked about my transfer credits, decided on the requirements set I would follow, and filled out a degree audit. After bringing everything home and looking it over, I've decided that it will only take me 4 more semesters to graduate! And they should be fairly comfortable semesters. I'm giddy all over again. If everything works out, I could be graduating in December of 2009. Thats just next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment